Friday, July 17, 2015

Lift Care Lemon Essential Oil 5x Extra Strength

I received this product in exchange for my unbiased and honest opinion! This review is completely my own thoughts and opinions. I love anything that smells super fresh and lemon scented. This fragrance has a smell that can clear the smelliest smells such as cigarette smoke. When the skin becomes oily, lemon oil provides a natural tonifier, balancing and rejuvenating the skin when used properly. Simply diluting a natural carrier oil such as jojoba or soy with 1 percent lemon oil provides the necessary components to assure proper absorption and penetration to the skin. With the pureness of this product it will leave you having a feeling of freshness. I loved this product and would recommend it! 

http://www.lift-care.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment