Sunday, July 26, 2015

Balsamic Vinegar of Modena - Limited production, barrel aged 250 ml IGP Certified Aceto Balsamico - Estate bottled in Italy

  • You can tell this is authentic Balsamic Vinegar because it is concentrated. It has just the right amount of crisp flavor. It IGP Certified and bottled in Italy. This product comes in the prettiest packaging. I love how great quality the bottle is and how they packaged it just right for shipping. The taste could be described as a light rich wine with a small kick- it is simply delicious and I love nothing more than to use this in my salad dressing- YUM! It is thicker and sweeter than store bought balsamic vinegar and you will know as soon as it hits your lips. I would definitely purchase once my bottle runs out, and would recommend it! I received this product in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. 


http://gourmetliving.org/

http://www.amazon.com/Balsamic-Vinegar-Modena-production-Certified/dp/B00U2UI7KI

No comments:

Post a Comment