Monday, July 27, 2015

KastKing Orcas Spinning Reel All Metal Body Carbon Fiber Drag Ultimate Fishing Reel

Hello my fellow bloggers and followers. I have to say that I am truly impressed with this product. Since I reside in sunny southern Florida, I am constantly out on the water and of course- fishing. We have a Key West that my family and I take out every weekend so needless to say when I received this product on a Wednesday I was counting down the days until Saturday! To get the full experience of this reel as well as test it I had to take it out on the water quite a few times. I've had this reel for just about a month and I can say it is easily my favorite. I could compare the quality of this reel to the Quantum EXO PT except this reel is literally 1/4 of the price. I used this reel many times in salt water and there are no signs of wear, tear, or rust which is really impressive to me- and it is obviously because it is made of aluminum and the many stainless steel pieces on it. This reel is not only light weight but super easy to line and cast. Besides the quality, lets also take a minute to admire the awesome colors that make this reel look absolutely sleek. I had any amazing experience with this company and would highly recommend this reel! 


https://www.facebook.com/kastking

http://www.amazon.com/KastKing-Orcas-Spinning-Carbon-ORCAS3000/dp/B00K7QZ4SA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433259787&sr=8-1&keywords=spinning+reel+Orcas


                               

No comments:

Post a Comment