Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Infrared Knee Support Sleeve

I received this product in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. All opinions in this post are my own! This product is a compression & support sleeve. This product can be used for many purposes. You can use it for warming your knees, suppressing chronic pain, to help relieve arthritis or for recovering from a sports related injury like I used it for. I run for part of my fitness routine twice a day so it is essential that I minimize my pain as much as possible. I do exercise a lot so I have developed issues from just plain working out so much and this product helps me work out more comfortably. What I like about this product is that is makes the place where it is placed have a free range of motion while staying in place firmly. With it's super comfy design there is maximum comfort and no edges poking out. I loved this product and I would recommend it. 


#sootheyourknees

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W4VNOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment