Friday, May 22, 2015

UNi | Argan Oil

I received this product thinks change for my unbiased and honest review. Everything I see this post is my own opinion. This are going to oil is 100% pure organic made for Moroccan Argan trees! This are going to oil protects, hydrates, and restores elasticity to your hair. This oil is packed full of fatty acid's in antioxidants which is awesome for helping restore dull skin, hair, body, scalp, and hands. This are going oil I specifically used to prevent frizz and help prevent damage to my hair but you can also use it to help prevent cracking and peeling of nails, and in general just treat your skin. This oil is non greasy, has no strong odors, has high purity and is authentic. Something that I love about this product is that it has a dropper top instead of a squirt top. The size that I have is a 2 ounce bottle and I can already tell it's going to last me a very long time. Overall I love this product and would recommend it!

#argan

http://www.unipurity.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment