Thursday, May 21, 2015

Forlan Skincare | Hyaluronic Acid Serum

I received this product in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. All opinions are my own! This bottle of Hyaluronic Acid Serum is packed full of Vitamin C, E, A & D. Not only is this container full to the brim with 2 oz of product, it is also made in the USA. I love the texture of this product, more gel like than anything and doesn't have a smell to it. I've been on a facial serum kick for a while here now and I definitely like this one! I haven't broken out while using it, and I feel like it really does what it claims to which is tighten, firm & hydrate skin. A nice touch to this product is the pump. Unfortunately- a lot of skin care products don't come in the best packaging anymore but Forlan skincare obviously cares about their customers and the quality of not only their products but the packaging which is great! I recommenced this product. 

Heres where I got it!: 

http://forlanskincare.com/

http://www.amazon.com/Hyaluronic-Vitamin-Wrinkle-Younger-Moisturizer/dp/B00M6B6YWE/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432199736&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=forlan+hyloranoic


No comments:

Post a Comment