Thursday, May 21, 2015

Live Infanitely | Forever Cool - Instant Cooling Towel

I received this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. Everything I say in this post is my own opinion. This is the definition of a miracle product. Have you ever been at the gym and have to cut your workout short because you're just too over heated? No worries, I have found the solution for you. This product has cooling technologies. Once it is damp, it cools you down like you would never believe. As if a cool down isn't enough it is highly absorbent and instantly wicks away sweat. When I'm at the gym, I keep this bad boy around my neck. This product has made it so I can last longer during my workouts. This product the Forever Cool cooling towel is perfect for the gym, yard work, or just over all- staying cool! I love this product so much, and it is by far one of my favorite products that I've reviewed. 

Here is where I got it! :

 http://www.liveinfinitely.com/shop/forevercooltowel

http://www.amazon.com/Cooling-Towel-Temperature-Eco-Friendly-Performance/dp/B00NVR2AR0/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1428109834&sr=8-14&keywords=cooling+towel

                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment