Sunday, May 17, 2015

Gratifive | Denotek


I received this product in return for my unbiased review. All opinions in this post are my own. 

I have been looking for a product like this for a long time. I love trying out new technology devices and accessories and I can honestly say this is one of my favorite ones by far. Since I often travel on trips that are 12+ hours, I like to stock my old iPhone with as many songs as I can. Driving while trying to change the song on your phone can be very dangerous especially on the 4 lane highways of I-10, everyone is always speeding and not using their blinkers. That’s when this product comes in awesome. You can mount this product on the windshield up where your mirror is but out of the way of your view of the road. It then is easy to keep your eyes on the road and be able to change the song with ease. The awesome thing about this is that you also don’t lose your phone between the seats. How the accessory works is you take the magnetic plate that comes with the Denotek mount and you place it in between your phone case and your phone and secure your phone case onto your phone. After this step you attach the suction cup to the windshield. You then place the back of your phone onto the Denotek front magnet piece where it has the logo and there you have it! This piece is durable and well made. I tested it out in my car and made some sharp turns and sudden stops, and it stayed put! You can tell the magnets they used are good quality. Overall, I would recommend this phone accessory 100%!


No comments:

Post a Comment