Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Muscle Roller

  I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased and honest opinion. I would just like to state that I am not being paid to endorse this product. Honestly it is painful. I really like this muscle stick though. The rubber grips make it easy to hold and handle. You are in complete control of the amount of pressure you apply to the area. I am going to use this most frequently as a follow-up to exercising and running. I think this goes well with a combination of stretches too. I recommend this roller and the price is reasonable considering it is made very well and durable. This product arrived when and as expected.Great product for athletes to have in their pain relieving arsenal. The one inch hard plastic rollers spin, when pressure is added, allowing for a rolling action to deep massage the muscles. It feels so great for those aching tight muscles. Such a simple and effective tool. Built for toughness, this inexpensive tool has no parts that will break down with overuse and abuse, making it a product that has built-in longevity. It comes in multiple colors. I love it though, and think the pain is well worth it! 

http://www.amazon.com/The-Muscle-Stick-Adjustable-Myofascial/dp/B00QH9M6QY/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

#musclestick

No comments:

Post a Comment