Thursday, May 19, 2016

ACOCO Perfect Electronic Nail Care System, Nail Buffer and Polisher, Micro Nail Pedicure and Manicure File, Buff and Shine Nails Effortlessly, 3 Rollers Included

This was such an awesome product to get to try! I've always used the block versions of nail buffers, and found myself buying them way too often. That being said, I really enjoy this electronic nail system.This comes with 3 rollers and the buffer. This would make a great gift for anyone who loves to do nails. In order to use this you will need to install batteries which do not come with it. Then pick the roller you want to use. Being electric, this item has settings of speed which is an awesome feature that makes doing your nails so much easier. My opinions and experiences are completely my own and in no way influenced by the seller, I would just like to state that I am not being paid to endorse this.

No comments:

Post a Comment