Sunday, April 3, 2016

VINOROYALE

I would just like to state that I am not being paid to endorse this product, although I did receive this product at a discount. These are all of my own opinions and thoughts!
These wine glass markers are so innovative and useful. I often DIY gifts to place into gift baskets for presents for friends and family, and I can honestly say that these markers have made some of my more recent projects easier than I can explain. In each basket it usually includes a personalized mug, wine glass, or something of that sort- and of course since it is personalized- markers like these can make it so much easier to design. These markers glide on so smooth, and wipe off with a simple accidental smudge. This product is great, and I would recommend it!
http://www.amazon.com/VinoRoyale-Wine-Glass-Markers-Enthusiast/dp/B01AAE83TU

No comments:

Post a Comment