Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Tea

I received this product at a discount for my honest opinion of it. I would just like to state that I am not being paid to endorse this product. These are all of my own opinions and thoughts! I really enjoyed this tea. It was a nice change from normal detox teas that I've tried that all seem to taste the same, but this one was a lot tastier than other ones that I've tried. It made this detox not completely miserable. The taste of this tea was half green tea and half chai tea, it was almost like the two met in the middle and it was so unexpected in a good way. The aroma that comes off of the tea after pouring in the hot water is absolutely invigorating. The only thing I did not like about this tea was that the after taste only tastes of green tea, and doesn't keep the whole flavor of the green tea/chai tea infused flavor, but it is not a bad flavor! I enjoyed this product, and would recommend it to a friend.

#masalachaigreen

http://www.amazon.com/Darjeeling-Loose-Leaf-Masala-Chai/dp/B01ABCG6RW/ref=sr_tnr_p_41_348022011_1_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1459864556&sr=1-41&keywords=chai+tea

No comments:

Post a Comment