Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Chalk Master Markers



These Chalk Master markers are the first set of chalk markers I've ever used, and after trying them out- I will never use regular chalk again. These markers are aimed more towards the audience of in home activities such as DIYs, chalk board walls, white boards, or any items that may have chalk paint on it! (canvas. mugs, ect.) These markers are honestly one of my new favorite things to use in my DIY series. Being a seller on etsy, one of the items that I sell is black chalk board mugs, and in the pictures I would always have a hard time writing words and sayings on my test ones for the pictures I post, until now! Writing on my DIY items is now a breeze with these awesome chalk board markers! They don't have a funky smell, are super pigmented, and don't smudge too easily- what more could you ask for!? I would just like to state that I am not being paid to endorse this product, these are all my own opinions.

Get yours on here on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BYTWS4G

Company Website: 

https://www.facebook.com/USArtSupply/

The picture below where I put swatches was tested on a whiteboard.





No comments:

Post a Comment