Thursday, June 18, 2015

REGENEPURE NT NOURISHING TREATMENT SHAMPOO

I received this product in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. All opinions in this post are my own!  I love this stuff and will be ordering more when I run out. This treatment includes  hair and scalp stimulating ingredients like Lecithin, Caffeine, and Saw Palmetto extract. What I love about this product is that if you go a day without it and take pictures and do a normal washing of the hair vs a treatment of your hair plus your normal hair care routine you can really see the difference. By cleansing the scalp deeply, this treatment promotes future healthy hair growth. If you use this on a regular basis, you would for sure see a huge difference in liveliness, color, texture, and overall health of your hair because I know that I have so far.  By using this product - it increases the volume of hair, increases thickness and overall hair health. This can be used by both men and women and it is compatible with all hair types. The website lists the Key Ingredients which are Lecithin - Saw Palmetto - Emu Oil - Niacin Vitamin B3 - Caffeine - Vitamin B6 - L-Pathenol - Linolenic Acid - Equisetum Arvense and Glycerin B. If you look up these products like I did, you will see they are all good for your hair. I loved this product and would recommend it! 

http://www.regenepure.com/regenepure-nt-nourishing-treatment-shampoo.html

http://www.amazon.com/Regenepure-Thickening-Shampoo-Thinning-Treatment/dp/B0032FQSZG/ref=sr_1_3?m=A1N5UCBWQIDVQ5&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1431115952&sr=1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment